TEST DEVELOPER (M/W/D) near Stuttgart
Belden is the leading signal transmission solution provider. With more than 8,000 employees, we care for our customers worldwide. As a global leader, we design, produce, and market system solutions tailored to the needs of mission-critical network infrastructure. Markets where are solutions are used include industrial and building automation as well as the broadcast industry. Belden offers innovative solutions for reliably and securely transmitting ever-increasing volumes of data needed for modern industrial applications. With its Hirschmann and Lumberg Automation brands, Belden is playing a key role in global change toward a connected world.
As part of the Belden Group, Belden Deutschland GmbH is as a specialist for high-quality connectors, wiring components and active IO systems.
For the R&D department of Belden Deutschland GmbH in Neckartenzlingen, Germany, we are looking for a full-time employee with an indefinite contract as
Test Developer (m/f/d)
in Industrial Automation
The Test Developer and Support Engineer builds professional system test management for active components in industrial automation and assists our customers and support teams with outstanding technical knowledge
- Definition, documentation, construction and execution of software, product, system and validation tests
- Organize and manage global test teams
- Development of test strategies for the best possible test coverage
- Reproduction of errors in close cooperation with software development for troubleshooting
- Design of test automation solutions (e.g. with script languages) and test case management solutions
- Supervision and further development of the Continuous Integration (CI) Environment
- Development and establishing of strategies for the improvement of continuous delivery
- Setup and test of real and planned customer scenarios in the system test laboratory as well as maintenance and further development of these
- Help support groups and OEM customers worldwide with problem analysis
- Processing 3rd level requests in the HelpDesk system
- Reproduction and deep analysis of customer issues in the system testing lab as a prerequisite for R&D bug fixes
- Enhancing know-how database (new products / functions, third-party products, new technologies)
- Product maintenance and product improvement through feedback of field information and own suggestions
- Successfully completed studies or comparable education in computer science, communication technology, information technology, electronics etc.
- Several years of professional experience in development and testing in the field of industrial automationincl. data communication and field bus protocols (Profinet, Ethernet/IP etc.)
- Knowledge of test methods, test tools and project support quality assurance (Jira, Bit Bucket / Git)
- Knowledge of C, C ++, C#, Java as well as theMicrosoft Visual Studio development environment and scripting languages
- Experience with agile development methods, ideally SCRUM
- Experience in dealing with Continuous Integration, e.g. Jenkins
- Ability to deal factually and efficiently with complex technical issues to assess them
- Good teamwork skills, as well as quick comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Good spoken and written German and English skills
Do you want to take responsibility?
Are you seeking varied opportunities?
Would you like to work with flat hierarchies in an international environment?
Then apply now! Become part of our global business and benefit from a diverse range of tasks, attractive remuneration systems, flexible working time models and excellent career opportunities.
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Popular parks include the Schlossgarten, Rosensteinpark and Killesbergpark. Wilhelma, one of the largest zoos and botanical gardens in Europe, is just northeast of Rosenstein Castle.
- Deep Tech
Belden is the leading signal transmission solution provider. With more than 8,000 employees, we care for our customers worldwide.
We are assembling our inhouse team of Software Engineers from scratch, having hired a number of experienced engineers. Our goal is to take over responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- REST API
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Europe's smartest travel platform does not develop by itself.
- Spring Framework
- Continuous Integration
Grow with us, introduce us to new ideas and develop products that maximise the thrill of sports for our customers.
- Deep Tech
Cinemo has grown rapidly from a startup to a market leader for connected in-vehicle infotainment solutions. As the company grows, we need to enlarge our engineering project leader team for our embedded multimedia solutions.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||3 weeks, 3 days ago|
|Closing in||1 month|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Kubernetes Web Development Docker Full Stack Elasticsearch Git Jenkins React Apache Kafka
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions