Technical Writer (f/m/d)
You'll join a team of talented writers who work together with developers, quality engineers, and product owners to create and manage content for various software solutions developed by our partners.
What You'll Be Doing
- You'll create high-quality user assistance, including user interface texts, configuration and installation guides, and getting started videos.
- By working directly with our partners, you'll develop an in-depth understanding of products and services.
- A wide variety of projects means that you have the opportunity to experience a range of technologies, from machine learning to enterprise resource planning and industry solutions.
- Managing terminology and style is important to make sure that your content "speaks with one voice".
- You'll identify gaps in documentation and work together with our partners to resolve them.
- You'll help to foster a company-wide, knowledge sharing culture.
What We Expect
- You have a university-level qualification in technical communication or another language-related field, or you have a similar professional qualification.
- You're fluent in English (understanding of German is preferable but not essential).
- You have experience maintaining and creating sets of documentation and other user-assistance deliverables for a global audience.
- You're willing to explore new technologies, you grasp technical concepts quickly, and you can communicate them clearly.
- You have strong organizational skills and can work independently to establish your own goals and priorities, as well as those of your team.
- You're continuously looking to improve and optimize your working processes.
What We Can Offer
- We value friendly and respectful interaction with one another and define ourselves by our flat hierarchy and open-door policy.
- We have a supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- You'll receive ongoing training and support.
- We can offer you an attractive remuneration package including travel costs.
- Flexible working hours mean that you can tailor your work life to suit you.
- We're a multicultural team and we work with many other cultures across different time zones.
- You get access to Office 365 for your personal use.
- Our office is located centrally, and we even have a swimming pool around the corner.
- Did we mention that we have great coffee?
Lexsys is a leading provider of information design (copywriting and technical writing) and translation services focusing on the areas of IT, medical technology, automotive, and engineering consulting. These services are rounded out by our multimedia offerings including transcription and subtitling, authoring and translation of voiceover copy, as well as editing and production of audio recordings.
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Popular parks include the Schlossgarten, Rosensteinpark and Killesbergpark. Wilhelma, one of the largest zoos and botanical gardens in Europe, is just northeast of Rosenstein Castle.
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||6 months, 2 weeks ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.Android iOS Flutter
Jobs by Programming Language
These are our jobs filtered by programming language. Choose your stack, choose your destiny.Java Swift Objective C Kotlin Dart
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Berlin
Berlin, Germany’s capital and Germany's biggest city, is home to a thriving startup scene. It's Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world.
or see all regions