SR. SOFTWARE DEV. ENGINEER (M/W/D) near Stuttgart
Belden is the leading signal transmission solution provider. With more than 8,000 employees, we care for our customers worldwide. As a global leader, we design, produce, and market system solutions tailored to the needs of mission-critical network infrastructure. Markets where are solutions are used include industrial and building automation as well as the broadcast industry. Belden offers innovative solutions for reliably and securely transmitting ever-increasing volumes of data needed for modern industrial applications. With its Hirschmann and Lumberg Automation brands, Belden is playing a key role in global change toward a connected world.
As part of the Belden Group, Belden Deutschland GmbH is as a specialist for high-quality connectors, wiring components and active IO systems.
For the R&D department of Belden Deutschland GmbH in Neckartenzlingen, Germany, we are looking for a full-time employee with an indefinite contract as
Senior Software Development Engineer (m/f/d)
in Industrial Automation
Development of complex software products in the area of industrial IO systems in an international environment. Contribute to the system architecture and act as a lead engineer for other development engineers
- Development of embedded software for industrial I/O systems
- Creation of product and design specifications incl. system architectures
- Development of software-based, technically innovative solutions in the field of active I/O systems based on Industrial Ethernet technology using the languages C / C++
- Analysis and definition of technical requirements for new developments
- Lead engineer for software development engineers on an international level
- Cooperation with internal and external development partners in an international environment
- Definition, implementation and documentation of component and system tests including product approval tests
- Cooperation with customers as well as participation in technology working groups
- Observation and analysisof technical developments in the market
- Actively participating in the development of innovations for the next product generations
- Master degree in computer science, communication technologies or a comparable degree
- Several years of professional experience in embedded software development
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C, C++, knowledge in Scripting, GNU Make and Git version control
- Knowledge of data communication (e.g. Ethernet) and common industrial fieldbus protocols such as PROFINET, EtherNet/IP etc.
- Knowledge in the field of web technologies (HTML, JSON, Java, Java Script) as wellas real-time OS for embedded systems
- Ideally, knowledge of common IIoT / industry 4.0 protocols such as OPC-UA, MQTT
- Knowledge in C# development for test applications with Microsoft Visual Studio and/or in industrial PLC systems
- Experience with agile development methods, ideally SCRUM
- Knowledge in hardware development is an advantage
- Ability to deal factually and efficiently with complex technical issues to assess them
- Good teamwork skills, as well as quick comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Good spoken and written German and English skills
Do you want to take responsibility?
Are you seeking varied opportunities?
Would you like to work with flat hierarchies in an international environment?
Then apply now! Become part of our global business and benefit from a diverse range of tasks, attractive remuneration systems, flexible working time models and excellent career opportunities.
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Popular parks include the Schlossgarten, Rosensteinpark and Killesbergpark. Wilhelma, one of the largest zoos and botanical gardens in Europe, is just northeast of Rosenstein Castle.
- Content Management System
As a Full Stack Developer, you are well versed with programming languages needed for client-side development, you know how to write back-end applications and APIs that power the website.
- Test Driven Development
- Web Development
Want to join a team where your work makes a significant impact? Yelp is the richest source of local data in the world, and we get to build all that content into location-aware mobile apps.
- Continuous Integration
We are looking forward to your application as React Frontend Developer (m/f/d) at CHECK24 Vergleichsportal GmbH.
- REST API
- Continuous Integration
As a PHP developer (m/f/d) you will work with different frameworks depending on your location and department. Enjoy various benefits and develop your professional skills on an individual basis.
We are assembling our inhouse team of Software Engineers from scratch, having hired a number of experienced engineers. Our goal is to take over responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||3 weeks, 3 days ago|
|Closing in||1 month|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Kubernetes Web Development Docker Full Stack Elasticsearch Git Jenkins React Apache Kafka
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions