Software Developer Enterprise Server (m/f/d) for the leading provider of software solutions
Unicon Software is a pioneer and technology leader in software solutions for thin clients. Since our foundation in 1993, we have been able to continuously expand our technical know-how and product portfolio.
With the Linux-based eLux(r) operating system and the associated management software Scout Enterprise Management Suite(r), we offer the most powerful software solution for a central IT architecture. More than 1.5 million end devices in over 65 countries worldwide are currently operated and managed with our software. Our largest customer alone uses eLux(r) on more than 220,000 end devices and thus operates the world's largest centrally managed, heterogeneous thin client installation.
We have a wide range of customers from various industries that rely on Unicon's technology, such as DATEV, Deutsche Bahn, Sparkassen Finanz Informatik, AOK or Viessmann - all of them benefit from a highly scalable and hardware-agnostic integrated solution portfolio. In addition, we cooperate with several major distribution partners and are OEM partners of Fujitsu, HP and other well-known manufacturers.
Currently, we are strongly growing and want to expand our team significantly for the optimization of existing as well as the development of new applications. At our headquarter in Karlsruhe or our office in Augsburg, we are therefore looking for a software developer Enterprise Server (m/f/d). You want to improve our innovative management solution? Then you are exactly right with us.
- Developing and maintaining Scout Enterprise Server in C++ for Windows
- Optimizing the application for high performance, reliability and clustering
- Realizing sophisticated applications and services based on C/C++ in an agile development environment
- Working on requirements engineering as well as the architecture and design of the corresponding components
- Being the contact person for technical issues and in charge of the decision-making regarding specific components
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or completed training as an IT specialist
- Several years of experience in developing applications on Windows using C++ 11 or newer and with MF
- Professional experience with MS SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET, git and Linux
- Analytical mind and a great understanding of complex algorithms
- Curiosity about how things work and eagerness to improve them
- Good English skills (spoken and written) and good German skills
- You'll have the chance to design an innovative application according to your ideas and thus further develop our solutions, which are used on more than 1.5 million devices
- We see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual
- You will be part of an agile tech company on the path of growth
- We are the technological leader in an innovative IT sector
- In the 25+ years of our existence, we have reached an extremely high level of professionalism and technical expertise
- At the same time, the atmosphere is still start-up-like and very dynamic, with flat hierarchies and flexible working models
- We encourage the contribution and implementation of own ideas in the sense of extensive personal responsibility
- Our teams are characterized by an open communication culture and a strong motivation to perform
- We offer an attractive and performance-oriented compensation package
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest.
- unknown languages
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts.
Belden is the leading signal transmission solution provider. With more than 8,000 employees, we care for our customers worldwide.
We are assembling our inhouse team of Software Engineers from scratch, having hired a number of experienced engineers. Our goal is to take over responsibility for building and operating the PRISMA platform from our external service provider.
- REST API
Leap to the next level in your career and shape the online shopping experience of millions of customers by building the best shop infrastructure.
Cinemo has grown rapidly from a startup to a market leader for connected in-vehicle infotainment solutions. As the company grows, we need to enlarge our engineering project leader team for our embedded multimedia solutions.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||6 days, 9 hours ago|
|Closing in||1 month, 3 weeks|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Kubernetes Web Development Docker Full Stack Elasticsearch Git Jenkins React Apache Kafka
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions