Software Developer C# (FIFA) (m/f/d)
The Challenge Ahead:
This position is planned to run for 2 years.
What a Software Developer does at EA:
- You will ramp-up on the design and code of existing applications and provide support.
- You will develop and document requirements and specifications.
- You will propose and action enhancements to our technology suite to assist game teams.
- You will promote the technical direction of the team and encourage productivity improvements to our engineering workflows.
- You will work with partners to establish the future road map for our tools and development.
The next great Software Developer also needs:
- 3+ years industry technical experience building technologies and consumer-facing websites
- Experience with the HTTP protocol, and how to work with RESTful web services is required
- Experience consuming and manipulating XML
- Understanding of HTML 5 and ability to evaluate its application to our projects
- Experience with web site security
- Focus on software performance and validation
- Knowledge of source code management: Git or Perforce
- Knowledge of Java is desirable
- Experience conducting code reviews
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great compensation package.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level -- apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Check the link to find out more...
- Content Management System
As a Full Stack Developer, you are well versed with programming languages needed for client-side development, you know how to write back-end applications and APIs that power the website.
- Web Development
- Content Management System
Amesome agency in the heart of Karlsruhe is looking for a Wordpress/CMS developer.
- Continuous Integration
We are looking forward to your application as React Frontend Developer (m/f/d) at CHECK24 Vergleichsportal GmbH.
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||1 month, 1 week ago|
|Closing in||3 weeks, 1 day|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Kubernetes Web Development Docker Full Stack Elasticsearch Git Jenkins React Apache Kafka
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions