Security Software Engineer (f/m/d) in Leipzig for the leading shirt printing on demand platform
We are looking for immediate reinforcement of our IT department in the position of...
Software Engineer (f/m/d) Security in Leipzig
Employment type: Full-time
...who will further develop our platform with us to make it safer. You can expect exciting tasks at the Spread Group that go far beyond standard e-commerce solutions. The Spread Group platform is an extraordinary versatile system and poses diverse challenges in terms of software architecture and development.
- You improve the web-application security of our platform while keeping an eye on data protection and data security
- You further the development of security-relevant core components (e.g. authentication, IAM)
- You develop software for the detection of security vulnerabilities through static analysis, automatic scans, etc.
- You automate test scenarios using standard tools or your own software
- You support other development teams with your expertise
- You have a degree in computer science or similar qualifications
- You are an experienced web applications developer, preferably both in the backend and the frontend
- You are familiar with the hazards and measures of web applications and know measures of making them safe and secure
- You have only learned about security aspects without implementing them, but you're highly motivated to get to grips with it? We'll help you obtain an introduction tailored to your needs to bring you up to speed in all matters of security at Spread Group
- You have a good command of English
We value diversity at Spread Group. We are proud of and continue to encourage the increasing diversity of our company culture and community. Your skills, talents, and experience are our focus no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital or disability status.
- An open and colorful company culture with flexible working hours
- Software development in an agile, modern environment with scrums, kanban, cross-functional teams, continuous delivery, and test automation
- A creative and informal working atmosphere
- Great work climate with friendly colleagues in highly motivated teams and flat hierarchies
- Vocational training with workshops and conferences
- Bright and friendly offices, a huge kitchen area and terraced roofs for mutual lunch breaks, and a lot more
- A feel-good factor thanks to free fruit baskets, water dispensers and coffee vendors, PlayStation, table football, heaps of events and -- of course -- a whole lot of T-shirts
- For more insights into the daily life of Spread Group visit us on kununu and Instagram
Spreadshirt is the self-expression global e-commerce company. It empowers people to express themselves through creating, discovering, and selling clothing and accessories with messages they want the world to hear.
Companies like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube enable self-expression in the digital world but people don't have the same opportunities in the real world where the need still exists.
Spreadshirt's three approaches -- create your own, marketplace and shops -- provide limitless opportunity for on-person self-expression.
Founded in 2002, Spreadshirt is available in 12 languages, operates five global production sites and ships to over 170 countries. In 2019, it hit global revenue of $146 million, printed more than 6.4 million items, and had over 110,000 selling partners.
SPOD (Spreadshirt Print-On-Demand) is also part of the Spreadshirt family and offers fast, top-quality print-on-demand (POD) drop shipping for third-party points-of-sale.
Junior Recruiting Specialist
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German and by e-mail: email@example.com. Please state reference number V00-1225 and don't forget to let us know about salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
P.S.: We love creative CVs, a can-do attitude and fresh perspectives. We want characters full of ideas and drive--no matter how old you are, where you come from or what you're all about. Show us what you're made of!
We would like to fill this position without support of staffing agencies.
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture and is a playground for nomadic young creatives who have been displaced by the fast-gentrifying German capital. The metropolitan area is home to 2.25 million people and is focused on many technology-focused companies.
- Web Development
- Content Management System
Amesome agency in the heart of Karlsruhe is looking for a Wordpress/CMS developer.
- REST API
- Web Development
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts.
From 2020, we will take over step-by-step management of our cloud environments, developing new solutions and working with the Development team to deliver solutions along the gas value chain.
- Web Development
Want to join a team where your work makes a significant impact? Yelp is the richest source of local data in the world, and we get to build all that content into location-aware mobile apps.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Big Data
- REST API
Palas is seeking for its yet to be established Software Venture an experienced Head of Data Platform Engineering
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||1 month, 1 week ago|
|Closing in||2 weeks, 5 days|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Web Development Kubernetes Docker Full Stack Git Elasticsearch React Jenkins MongoDB
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions