Quality Engineer (f/m/d)
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. With our team of 130 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you would like to help us get our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history.
Driven by its expert and very dedicated engineering team, Cinemo is at the forefront of innovation and technology and sets worldwide standards in its category. Our strength is the focus on performance, high-quality and excellent service.
As a Quality Engineer, under the technical leadership of the Cinemo Quality Engineering Director you will be responsible for developing test cases and automated test scripts to maintain the high quality of Cinemo's in-vehicle infotainment solutions and ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate and customer standards/requirements. In this role, you will work closely with both our engineering teams in Budapest and in Germany to understand and implement the scope of the work, use your passion to help maintain our high-quality software and with the use of manual and automated testing techniques. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Test Analysis and Execution
- Execute agreed procedures aiming to maintain the quality of Cinemo solutions (aligned with customer expectations).
- Turn acceptance/verification criteria into test cases for customer projects.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for new test cases and contribute to the automation of current manual test cases.
- Produce requirements traceability matrices, automation feasibility analysis, time estimations.
- Suggest improvements to product/component owners for any missing/misleading testing documentation or inappropriate scripts to fulfill validation criteria.
- When necessary develop and maintain manual test cases.
Policies and Procedures
- Suggest procedure improvements to Quality Engineering Director aiming to improve the quality of Cinemo solutions in alignment with customer expectations.
- Contribute ideas on improving internal tooling and processes.
Ideal candidates are those with:
- Strong test analysis skills.
- Extensive experience in functional and automated test tools, techniques and frameworks.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- ISTQB certification is advantageous.
- Robot Test Framework.
- Scripting Skills.
- Automotive Infotainment product testing (Android Auto, CarPlay, Audio/Video, Connectivity etc).
- Willingness to learn and explore.
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Humbleness and team spirit.
- Work experience in an A-SPICE compliant organization.
Nice to have experience:
The successful candidate will be based at our offices: Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany.
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest.
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 months, 3 weeks ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.
Jobs by Programming Language
These are our jobs filtered by programming language. Choose your stack, choose your destiny.
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.
or see all regions