PHP Developer (m/f)
PHP Developer (m/f)We are a dynamic, customer-oriented company and offer a variety of products and services around eCommerce. As a leading agency in our field we support our customers from the idea all the way through setting up a shop and even hosting it. A full service provider. Despite of having years of experience and constant growth we have maintained a start-up character and we still focus on innovative, flexible solutions and ideas of our employees. For our German development department in Berlin we are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join the team.
- You design and develop new web applications
- You refine and maintain our existing web applications
- You take part in extensive national and international projects
- You assist our team in introducing best practices and standards
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience in PHP
- Knowledge of Shopware or OXID eCommerce Solutions
- You use Git/SVN
- You have the flexibility to work on different projects at the same time
- You are a quick learner and you have a fast perception
- Your English is fluent; German language skills are a plus
- Free drinks and fruits
- Internal on-the-job trainings
- Events and Congresses to improve your field of expertise
- Team Events (we take our employees to different activities throughout the year)
- Great location with lots of great places nearby
Berlin, Germany’s capital, dates to the 13th century. Nowadays, it's home to a thriving startup scene on eye-level with other cities worldwide. Berlin not only Germany's biggest city and capital, but also Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world. Perfect for internationals and as a first step when relocating to Germany.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- REST API
As a Softwaredeveloper (m/f/d) you will support us in the further development of our B2B platforms.
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software.
- Content Management System
The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound &am
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||4 years, 10 months ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.React E-Commerce Git Android REST API iOS Big Data MySQL Content Management System Wordpress
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Berlin
Berlin, Germany’s capital and Germany's biggest city, is home to a thriving startup scene. It's Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world.
or see all regions