PHP Developer (m/f/d) in home office or flex office
We are looking for a
PHP-Developer (m/f/d) - Home Office or Flex Office
As a Softwaredeveloper (m/f/d) you will support us in the further development of our B2B platforms.
ALZURA is a brand of SAITOW AG in Kaiserslautern (Germany). Several online platforms are operated under our brand. One of the best known is the business-to-business (B2B) platform tyre24.alzura.com, which enables suppliers of the automotive industry from all over Europe to sell their goods and tyre dealers, workshops, car dealerships etc. from all over Europe to buy goods.
What else awaits you?
- Unlimited working contract
- Flexible working time model with core time hours in a 40-hour week
- Possibility to work from home
- 30 vacation days/year
- Possibility to expand your skills with extensive training and development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Modern hardware equipment
- Active shaping of the software architecture and contributions to design decisions
- Ensuring continuous integration and automatic release deployment using Jenkins and Git workflows
- Developing, testing, and documenting the planned functionality
- Working in a small, self-reliant Scrum team
- Documentation of planning and implementation processes in the project management software Jira and Confluence
What we expect from you:
- Background in E-commerce, ERP or CRM
- Minimum +2 years experience in PHP
- Knowledge of implementation and integration of APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Nice to have: Using already Zend, Symfony or Laravel
- You already have some experience with SoA solutions and their implementation
- Proficient english and probably you are already speaking "ein bisschen Deutsch"
We are looking forward to your application via this short online form:
Contact person: Joana Huxel, Telefon +49 6301/600 1161
Technologie-Park I & II
About SAITOW AG:
SAITOW AG is an international IT company with around 300 employees at several locations. Our profession is the production, operation and distribution of eCommerce systems as well as other software and web applications. Our Alzura.com division is one of the largest industry-specific B2B platforms with more than 2,000 suppliers across Europe. The European markets are thus mirrored on a single website. More than 40,000 business customers from a wide variety of industries use ALZURA as a shopping portal and make an average of 100,000 orders per day. With "ALZURA Shop" we are also developing a new eCommerce and ERP system that will set new standards both in B2B and in the B2C sector.
Job Type: Full-time
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software.
- Content Management System
The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound &am
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Location||somewhere in Germany|
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||3 weeks, 5 days ago|
|Closing in||1 month|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.React E-Commerce Git Android REST API iOS Big Data MySQL Content Management System Wordpress
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Berlin
Berlin, Germany’s capital and Germany's biggest city, is home to a thriving startup scene. It's Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world.
or see all regions