(Senior) Mobile Engineer (m/f/d) for an early-stage health tech startup
Our client is an experienced team of entrepreneurs and operators who have extensive experience in starting, managing, and growing companies to success, having built category-leading products & services for millions of people. Now, they are applying the same ambition to a new space: health. Given that product & tech will be the core of our mutual undertaking, we are looking for experienced Mobile Engineers (with significant experience in Flutter) to join our team, start with them from scratch and create a previously unseen product experience together.
- Use your experience in Mobile Development and Flutter to deliver a best-in-class product experience to eventually millions of consumers & patients
- Together with a highly experienced team of Product Managers, Backend Engineers and other Mobile Frontend Engineers build a successful mobile product from scratch
- Build reliable and scalable systems with high performance, while being open to new leading-edge technologies and languages
- Evolve our team culture and processes through collaboration, participation in sprint rituals, and mutual mentorship
- At least five years of experience in native Mobile App Development (iOS or Android) using Kotlin/Java or/and Swift/Objective-C.
- Experience in developing at least one Android and/or iOS app with Flutter
- Strong sense of ownership over your work and a desire to uplevel your peers
- Additional experience in software development with other languages is a plus
- Full professional English proficiency
INTERESTED? WE WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU.
- Start with our client from scratch to shape v1 together, while implementing a state-of-the-art tech stack from day one.
- Become part of a highly experienced, ambitious, and diverse team that believes in collaboration, bias for action, and merit.
- Seize the one-time opportunity to build a new category-winning product with enormous scaling potential.
- Apply today -- we will be mindful of your time throughout the whole process and hope to welcome you soon as a new core team member in Berlin.
Note from the German IT Jobs team: Although the application looks like an IT recruitment agency, it is not, so you'll get straight to the founders.
Berlin, Germany’s capital, dates to the 13th century. Nowadays, it's home to a thriving startup scene on eye-level with other cities worldwide. Berlin not only Germany's biggest city and capital, but also Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world. Perfect for internationals and as a first step when relocating to Germany.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||3 weeks, 4 days ago|
|Closing in||1 month|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.React E-Commerce Git Android REST API iOS Big Data MySQL Content Management System Wordpress
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Berlin
Berlin, Germany’s capital and Germany's biggest city, is home to a thriving startup scene. It's Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world.
or see all regions