Linux Systems Engineer for Prototypes (f/m/d)
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a leading expert within the automotive infotainment industry, the company was established in 2008 and is based in the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. We specialize in providing in-vehicle multimedia software solutions to globe automotive clients.
If you are passionate about new technology and interacting with highly skilled experts, Cinemo is looking for you!
To customers we present our high quality in-vehicle infotainment solutions in the form of self-developed prototypes. As an Embedded Linux System Engineer you set up and help to improve these prototypes so that they can be shown worldwide to all our customers. Together with the prototyping team you ensure that the perfect demo system is in place and can be presented in a perfect light. Installing new systems from the ground up, identifying what might possibly go wrong and finally bringing all involved pieces of hardware, software and people together is your day to day work. This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills and has the personality, desire and ability to deliver a quality experience to customers.
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems and system management tools on automotive embedded hardware (Linux and Android)
- Enable development and deployment of Cinemo application software on embedded IVI systems for demo and testing purposes
- Create prototypes from ground up which consist of multiple network-connected embedded devices running different operating systems
Experience + Qualification:
- Expertise in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Linux-based embedded systems with a proven project track record
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix based platforms and Android Systems
- Experience in using script languages (e.g. Python, Bash, Ruby) and setting up software for automation
- Basic Dev-Ops skills are a plus (e.g. Jenkins, Docker)
- Knowledge of networking technologies (Ethernet, WiFi, TCP/IP)
- Basic knowledge of system administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring would be advantageous
- Strong communication and coordination skills (written and verbal)
- You are self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- You pay attention to details and are highly self-organized
- You are a team player
- Proficient and fluent communication in English
The successful candidate will be required to work at Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany.
Interested in joining our International Team? Please send your job application to email@example.com
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest.
We are an international team of six Engineers, building and running services and applications that are powering one of the most important segments of our webshop: Checkout.
- Big Data
- Continuous Integration
- Machine Learning
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer.
From 2020, we will take over step-by-step management of our cloud environments, developing new solutions and working with the Development team to deliver solutions along the gas value chain.
- Web Development
Want to join a team where your work makes a significant impact? Yelp is the richest source of local data in the world, and we get to build all that content into location-aware mobile apps.
We are looking for a Golang Software Engineer for our ProductData team. ProductData team is responsible for services and applications which are used to manage and present our whole product assortment to our end users.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||6 days, 8 hours ago|
|Closing in||1 month, 3 weeks|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Kubernetes Web Development Docker Full Stack Elasticsearch Git Jenkins React Apache Kafka
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions