Junior Android Developer (m/f)
- Developing and programming the Android application
- Establish test frameworks and quality assurance measures to deliver a superior experience on mobile devices
- Discuss specs with product team and translate them into reality
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Proven track record in building successful Android Apps (please name us some references in the Google Play Store)
- Proficiency in Android (2+ years of experience)
- Expertise in using and designing API’s used in mobile environments
- Passion for clean and maintainable code
- You are a detail-oriented person
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, and a desire to influence the products being built
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and help others express theirs
- Fluent in English. German skills are a plus
- Community contributions (Github or stackoverflow profile) are a plus
What to expect:
- Working in an ambitious international team
- A customized working environment that fits your needs. Select the world you prefer: Mac/Win/Linux and the IDE you love and like
- High degree of responsibility and impact with your work on the product and company
- Modern working environment
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Location||somewhere in Germany|
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||4 years, 9 months ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.
Jobs by Programming Language
These are our jobs filtered by programming language. Choose your stack, choose your destiny.
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.
or see all regions