Java Full Stack Developer (m/f)
- Work in our small core team that drives websites and apps
- Enhance our architecture in a way that makes it easier to add features now and in the future
- Enhance our User Interface and the User Experience to make our Plattform even better
- You always have an eye on reduction of complexity and maintainability
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Passion for clean and maintainable code. You know what happens when things get ugly and spaghetti systems take over
- Profound knowledge with architecture that drive multiple clients systems (web and apps)
- Strong skills in Java and/or JVM based languages
- Ability to write quality unit test
- Experience in designing and writing software for cloud computing environments, AWS knowledge is highly appreciated
- Knowledge with Spring Framework is definitely a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate your ideas and help others express theirs
- Fluent in English. German skills are a plus
What to expect:
- Working in an ambitious international team
- A customized working environment that fits your needs. Select the world you prefer: Mac/Win/Linux and the IDE you love and like
- High degree of responsibility and impact with your work on the product and company
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- REST API
As a Softwaredeveloper (m/f/d) you will support us in the further development of our B2B platforms.
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software.
- Content Management System
The Berlin-based vertical commerce company Berlin Brands Group, founded as Chal-Tec GmbH in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, has been successfully producing and selling products for consumers in the area of home & living, consumer electronics, sound &am
- Objective C
Join an early-stage health tech startup as Mobile Engineer from day one...
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||4 years, 10 months ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.React E-Commerce Git Android REST API iOS Big Data MySQL Content Management System Wordpress
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Berlin
Berlin, Germany’s capital and Germany's biggest city, is home to a thriving startup scene. It's Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world.
or see all regions