iOS Software Engineer (f/m/d)
There is the typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at Cinemo. Where you're encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because at Cinemo, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
Cinemo, a young, small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As an iOS Software Engineer, you will be part of our highly skilled software engineering team. Together with our highly qualified and motivated team members, you will adapt, develop and work on development tasks to maintain and further extend our software on iOS platforms ensuring high software quality and revolutionary features.
- Analyze incoming requests for iOS-related functionalities and modification of existing iOS-related functionalities and provide related development effort estimations
- Develop new and maintain existing iOS-related functionalities, applications and testcases (including problem solving)
- Maintain automated Xcode build flow with configuration management
- Communicate with stakeholders on-going development tasks and requests in order to efficiently move forward
- Contribute own ideas in the field and show initiative
- Conceive and implement "small" and "medium" scale architectural solutions in alignment with strategy
- Discuss API or product-behavioral changes with Senior Architects for design validation before fundamental and large scale technical/architectural matters
This position requires someone who
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Has very good knowledge in English
- Is willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations
- Is able to read and understand code as well as develop necessary tools
- Has a passion for delivering a quality experience to customers
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Is comfortable working within established code and process frameworks
- Strong experience as C/C++ / Objective-C / Swift
- Strong knowledge and continuous interest in iOS programming practices, development tools
- Enthusiasm for the iOS ecosystem, its architecture and related frameworks
- Knowledge of Open GL would be a plus
- Good understanding of the full iOS development life cycle
- Ideally published one or more iOS Apps to the AppStore
- Ideally knowledge in the field of multimedia formats and streaming
Please send your job application to email@example.com.
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest.
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 months, 3 weeks ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.
Jobs by Programming Language
These are our jobs filtered by programming language. Choose your stack, choose your destiny.
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.
or see all regions