Frontend Lead for a Robotics Startup (f/m/d)
Who we are
NODE Robotics was founded by scientists, software developers and business developers of the Fraunhofer IPA in Stuttgart. We are an early-stage startup in the field of autonomous intralogistics/mobile robotics. The goal of NODE Robotics is to bring collaborative autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) into widespread use for autonomous production and intralogistics. For this purpose we develop software solutions for coordination, collaboration and navigation of multi-vendor AMR fleets. A key component is the intuitive and responsive user interface as a gateway for the observation and analysis of fleet performance as well as of each individual mobile robot.
Who we are looking for
In order to bring our technology to market and continuously develop it further, we are looking for motivated employees who share our passion for robotics and deep-tech and want to help us pave the way for AMRs into the industry.
- Setup and management of the frontend development team and main thematic responsibility.
- Utilization and revision of the existing building blocks in the current user interface.
- Conception and implementation of new features in close cooperation with the software development team and our users & customers.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile software development tools is an advantage.
- Initial experience in building and leading a team is an advantage.
- High self-motivation and passion for combining deep tech with modern user interface concepts.
- Experience in user experience design is an advantage.
What you can expect from us
- Join an early-stage deep-tech start-up and help building it up.
- Work in the future sector of "Mobile Robotics".
- Take responsibility for one of the core branches of our product.
- Enjoy creative freedom, great opportunities for advancement, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
Working hours: Monday to Friday
What we offer:
- Flexible working times
- Free drings
- Additional vacation days
Precautionary Covid Measures:
- Online Interviews
- Online Meetings
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Popular parks include the Schlossgarten, Rosensteinpark and Killesbergpark. Wilhelma, one of the largest zoos and botanical gardens in Europe, is just northeast of Rosenstein Castle.
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||6 months, 2 weeks ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.Android iOS Flutter
Jobs by Programming Language
These are our jobs filtered by programming language. Choose your stack, choose your destiny.Java Swift Objective C Kotlin Dart
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Berlin
Berlin, Germany’s capital and Germany's biggest city, is home to a thriving startup scene. It's Germany's most vibrant and open city with a lot of expats and English-speaking people from all over the world.
or see all regions