DevOps Engineer - IT Security for a young fashion e-commerce store
Our security team ensures that visitors of our online shop have a safe shopping experience and their personal data is secure with us. In addition, the team also protects our corporate data and the equipment of our employees. Protecting customer and company information is an important part of our business and our team is passionate about improving it. Our goal is to create a secure environment without restricting or slowing down business processes.
From now on we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is passionate to work on these topics, but also wants to take hands-on responsibility.
What you will do
- Develop & maintain cloud security solutions and integrate security services into company processes
- Patch management across the whole infrastructure and tech stacks
- Log collection and analysis in the cloud / potentially implementing a SIEM solution
- Work closely with the team on other projects, which cover every information security topic in the company
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps within the field of IT Security
- Experience with one of the major cloud technologies and knowledge in cloud security
- Hands-on experience with cloud security and you also understand the key security risks of running a cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency in Linux OS and the ability to read and write code in Python
- Self-organized with strong task management skills and experience with working in an agile scrum based culture is an advantage
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Nice to have
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solutions
- Hands-on experience with Incident Response and Log Analysis
- Docker knowledge and an understanding of GitLab CI/CD
Täglich frisches Obst *
Freier Zutritt zur code.talks *
Exklusive Mitarbeiter Rabatte *
Kostenlose Getränke *
Company Events *
Relocation Unterstützung *
Bezuschussung HVV ProfiTicket *
State-of-the-art Technologien *
We are looking forward to receiving your application -- preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.
The city of Hamburg has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World. It is the country's biggest port and the second-busiest in Europe, despite being located astride the River Elbe, some 100 kilometres from the North Sea. It is also Germany's second largest city with a population of over 1.8 million and the Greater Hamburg Metropolitan Region has a population of over four million. Hamburg is proud of its status as a "Free and Hanseatic City" and thus shares the same status as a province, making up one of Germany's 16 federal-states or Bundesländer.
- Full Stack
Our team comes from all over the world, and we love that! We have music enthusiast, gamers, cook lovers, movie connoisseurs and other variety of people. We are just missing you…
From 2020, we will take over step-by-step management of our cloud environments, developing new solutions and working with the Development team to deliver solutions along the gas value chain.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 weeks ago|
|Closing in||1 month, 2 weeks|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Web Development Kubernetes Docker Full Stack Git Elasticsearch React Jenkins MongoDB
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions