DevOps Engineer - IT Security for a young fashion e-commerce store
Our security team ensures that visitors of our online shop have a safe shopping experience and their personal data is secure with us. In addition, the team also protects our corporate data and the equipment of our employees. Protecting customer and company information is an important part of our business and our team is passionate about improving it. Our goal is to create a secure environment without restricting or slowing down business processes.
From now on we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is passionate to work on these topics, but also wants to take hands-on responsibility.
What you will do
- Develop & maintain cloud security solutions and integrate security services into company processes
- Patch management across the whole infrastructure and tech stacks
- Log collection and analysis in the cloud / potentially implementing a SIEM solution
- Work closely with the team on other projects, which cover every information security topic in the company
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps within the field of IT Security
- Experience with one of the major cloud technologies and knowledge in cloud security
- Hands-on experience with cloud security and you also understand the key security risks of running a cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency in Linux OS and the ability to read and write code in Python
- Self-organized with strong task management skills and experience with working in an agile scrum based culture is an advantage
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Nice to have
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solutions
- Hands-on experience with Incident Response and Log Analysis
- Docker knowledge and an understanding of GitLab CI/CD
Täglich frisches Obst *
Freier Zutritt zur code.talks *
Exklusive Mitarbeiter Rabatte *
Kostenlose Getränke *
Company Events *
Relocation Unterstützung *
Bezuschussung HVV ProfiTicket *
State-of-the-art Technologien *
We are looking forward to receiving your application -- preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents.
The city of Hamburg has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World. It is the country's biggest port and the second-busiest in Europe, despite being located astride the River Elbe, some 100 kilometres from the North Sea. It is also Germany's second largest city with a population of over 1.8 million and the Greater Hamburg Metropolitan Region has a population of over four million. Hamburg is proud of its status as a "Free and Hanseatic City" and thus shares the same status as a province, making up one of Germany's 16 federal-states or Bundesländer.
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 months, 3 weeks ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.
Jobs by Programming Language
These are our jobs filtered by programming language. Choose your stack, choose your destiny.
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.
or see all regions