Android Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Cinemo, a young, small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As one of our Android experts in the cross-functional UX team, you develop Apps for the Android platform demonstrating the best usage of our product. As part of the UX team you are one of the technical referees for all Android related questions across the company.
- You innovate, develop and maintain mobile Apps using our core product
- You produce well documented code with focus on high quality, robustness and maintainability
- You keep up with the latest Android related technologies
- You will collaborate with software engineers, UX designers, solution architects, but also with our customer support team and the QA department
This position requires someone who
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills (intern communication)
- You are fully proficient in Java using the Google Android SDK
- JNI should bear no secrets to you
- You have led the development of one or more Apps on the official Google Play Store
- Your curiosity for the Android ecosystem has already made you look into AOSP internals
- A certain amount of cross-language experience with tools such as SWIG is helpful
- You can read and understand C++ source code
- You have excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- You are always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
Please send your job application to email@example.com.
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest.
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 months, 3 weeks ago|
|Closing in||0 minutes|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.
Jobs by Programming Language
These are our jobs filtered by programming language. Choose your stack, choose your destiny.
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.
or see all regions