Android Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Cinemo, a young, small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As one of our Android experts in the cross-functional UX team, you develop Apps for the Android platform demonstrating the best usage of our product. As part of the UX team you are one of the technical referees for all Android related questions across the company.
- You innovate, develop and maintain mobile Apps using our core product
- You produce well documented code with focus on high quality, robustness and maintainability
- You keep up with the latest Android related technologies
- You will collaborate with software engineers, UX designers, solution architects, but also with our customer support team and the QA department
This position requires someone who
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills (intern communication)
- You are fully proficient in Java using the Google Android SDK
- JNI should bear no secrets to you
- You have led the development of one or more Apps on the official Google Play Store
- Your curiosity for the Android ecosystem has already made you look into AOSP internals
- A certain amount of cross-language experience with tools such as SWIG is helpful
- You can read and understand C++ source code
- You have excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
- You are always learning, curious, and open to new ideas
Please send your job application to email@example.com.
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest.
We are an international team of six Engineers, building and running services and applications that are powering one of the most important segments of our webshop: Checkout.
Holidu is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Our mission is to finally make the search and booking of vacation rentals easy. We are on this journey in an international team of travel and technology enthusiasts.
Belden is the leading signal transmission solution provider. With more than 8,000 employees, we care for our customers worldwide.
- Web Development
Want to join a team where your work makes a significant impact? Yelp is the richest source of local data in the world, and we get to build all that content into location-aware mobile apps.
We are looking for a Golang Software Engineer for our ProductData team. ProductData team is responsible for services and applications which are used to manage and present our whole product assortment to our end users.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits, see description|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||6 days, 8 hours ago|
|Closing in||1 month, 3 weeks|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!
Jobs by Technology
Looking for a job with a specific technology? Here are our most-wanted technologies.AWS Kubernetes Web Development Docker Full Stack Elasticsearch Git Jenkins React Apache Kafka
Jobs by Programming Language
Jobs by Region
Already have a specific region/city in Germany in mind? Then check our most popular areas.Munich
Not only home of the world-famous Oktoberfest, but also a lot of big companies, including BMW. On sunny days, you can see the nearby alps on the horizon. Karlsruhe
Home to one of the best technical universities in Germany and a big tech and startup ecosystem while still being close to the Black Forest. Stuttgart
Stuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Hamburg
The city of Hamburg, Germany's second-largest city, has a well-deserved reputation as Germany's Gateway to the World with it's globally known port. Leipzig
Leipzig is a true marble in East Germany with beautiful architecture and just a few steps away from an exciting world of outdoor activities. Some call it „the New Berlin“, it definitely has a vibrant culture.
or see all regions