- Document the customer requierements and pricing them
- Maintenance and adding new features to our product and scripts already in place
- Most important, having fun in what you are doing
- You should have a high interest in the digital sphere
- Strive for development in you field to always stay on track on new technologies
- Open teamplayer with a passion for agile development
- Ideally you already have experience with eCommerce
Relocation:We understand that relocating to another country is not a decision someone makes in heart beat. So we would like to support you where we can. This being said, we will offer you support during the visa application, get you set up in Stuttgart with all the necessary paperwork and registrations and we will make sure you have a great experience to get settled here in Germany. We do have some experience in helping people moving from countries outside of the EU to Germany.
PHP Developer (m/f) in Munich, Germany
Java Full Stack Developer (m/f) in Munich, Germany
back to the job overview
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||1 year ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!