We are an international manufacturer of high tech solutions in the aerospace sector.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the latest technologies and the design of innovative products
- A key and challenging position with tangible impact on the company’s success
- Exciting career opportunities in a fast growing company and attractive remuneration
- Working in Bavaria near Bodensee, Germany
Since we have a wide experience with foreign developers coming to Germany, you will have a budget for relocation and we will pay your tickets to come to Germany. German IT Jobs will support you throughout the whole process and will help you to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Your main tasks
* Further development and maintenance of a technologically sophisticated, model-based engineering application
* Programming in the field of flight simulators with C or C or C # or Java frontend or Java backend
* Constantly seek to improve yourself by learning new technologies and following industry developments
What we are looking for
- Very good communication skills in English
- Computer science degree or relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Programming of flight simulators
- Avionic experience
- Experience with C or C or C # or Java frontend or Java backend
Knowledge of one of the following areas is an advantage:
- Knowledge in quality management
- Knowledge in data management
Your soft skills:
- Above average commitment
- strong analytical thinking
- Excellent analytical and results-oriented way of thinking
- Team Player
Your new home Bodensee
The four country region Bodensee might be one of the most scenic in the whole country. Only a couple hours away from the alps, the greater region around the lake combines three countries, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Due to the high density of water in that area, the region is known for its vast apple trees and fruits in general. A lot of farmers grow their crops in the mild weather and paint the countryside with a beautiful landscape. The whole area has one of the highest quality of life as you can enjoy a lot of water activities in the summer and you are not far away to the alps for skiing. The water quality is so great, you can actually drink out of it and the lake distributes clean drinking water to a wide radius of cities within Germany all the way up to Stuttgart. This is also a great reason to make outstanding wine. The region is known for its wine culture throughout the whole country and even has its own wine museum (Vineum) which opened in 2016. The industrie is also balanced and the three countries are working closely together to support each other commercially. The Bodensee area is also home to great schools as well as universities, such as the famous Zeppelin University.
- You apply here on German IT Jobs
- We check your CV and your background
- You will have a quick call with our recruiter
- You will have a quick call with the customer
- You will have a long tech call with the tech team
- You will have an Interview with the CTO or the Team Lead
back to the job overview
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Location||Bodensee region, Germany|
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||1 year ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!