Ruby Backend Developer (m/f)Our company is in the making of being the Adwords Platform for offline Advertising and Promotion. We offer companies commercial areas in different places all over Germany for rent to promote and advertise their brand or product. We are a full service platform and also offer everything around the needs of our customers. It is an one stop, one invoice service for reaching the targeted customer base offline. Our customers are the who is who of German StartUp Brands as well as a lot of traditional ones. Due to a lot of different vendors all over Germany and the high demand we are working with a lot of APIs and are always developing new features to our platform. Our Team currently is three people big and we are looking to double our developing department by the end of the year. We are therefore looking for a talented Ruby Backend Developer (m/f) to make our Platform better and faster. You will work with us in one of the most vibrant cities in Germany, Berlin! Come and join us on our mission.
- You will independently develop new features for our webapp
- You will build and enhance our backend, especially our sufficient and complex API
- You will integrate the interfaces to our partners and services we offer on our platform
- You have a deep knowledge of Ruby and have finished at least one project in this language
- You have worked with Git (Github), Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- You are considered as an analytic and structured individual
- You value an open environment with a great feedback culture and open communication
- We are not only preaching flat hierarchies, we are living them
- You will have a great atmosphere as we are a young company still living the StartUp spirit
- You will take over responsibility for your tasks right away
- Linux/Mac OS X, TDD, Code Reviews and Continuous Deployment
RelocationAs we are looking to fill this position with another family member to us, we will support you in any way possible. So let's get in touch and see how we can help you.
back to the job overview
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||1 year ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!