Python Django Developer (m/f)We are one of the fastest growing companies for local internet advertising in Germany. Our responsibility is the sustainable acquisition of new customers for SMEs of more than 80 sectors through measurable Internet advertising campaigns. Our core benefit are our great processes, which are build and mentioned by our technical staff. Automatisation is a big part of it and therefore we are looking for a Django Developer. Since 2009 our company is a certified Google AdWords partner and as of 2012 Google Premium SME partner. According to a Google customer satisfaction survey we rank No. 1 in Germany and No. 2 in Europe among all AdWords-partners. Heroic tasks & responsibilities
- Continuous development of our intranet- and workflow management systems
- Development and improvement of tools for business process automation and workflow optimization
- Training of employees on internal tools and systems
- Planning and realization of projects from scratch. Do everything from definition to development and training
Heroic skills & attributes
- Degree in Computer Science or successful completed relevant professional apprenticeship with working experience
- Experience in Django and Python
- Experience with relational database, HTML, CSS and other standard technology in web development
- Good practical experience in software development and support
- Ideally experience with Google AdWords API
- Heroic properties, that means: integrity, engagement, fun at work and the desire to work together to achieve great things!
- Flat hierarchical structure and self-dependent work
- Personal and professional development in a dynamic team
- Visit conferences (e.g. DjangoCon) to enhance and deepen expert knowledge
- Major contribution to the successful corporate devel-opment
- Exceptional offices (e.g. free drinks) and regular team events
Java Full Stack Developer (m/f) in Munich, Germany
back to the job overview
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 years ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!