Backend Developer / Software Developer (m/f/d)
Are you curious about new technologies and solutions that will be needed in the future as well as today? You already have several years of experience as a backend developer in agile backend development and can now independently develop your own solutions?
Our daily business is the development of a digital platform that is used to collect, manage, analyze and visualize sensor data in the industry. Does this correspond to your field of expertise and interest?
Congratulations, then you are exactly the tech genius we are looking for as backend developer / software developer! Our young and fast growing company will soon be the most important player for RTLS solutions in the Smart-Factory.
We will be an RTLS-centric Industrial IoT platform for coupling real-time sensors and real-time data processing. In the future, customers without code knowledge will be able to create and operate complex workflows themselves. Therefore we need you as a developer / software developer in our team to support us from conception to implementation and testing of microservices!
Role and challenges
· You design, implement and test Microservices for our IoT Platform.
· You check customer requirements for feasibility and integrate them into our microservice architecture.
· You will become a motivated part of our agile development team and actively participate in the design of new projects.
· You will support us in all project phases (design, implementation, testing, integration and operation).
· You have a degree or training in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject.
· You have several years of experience as a developer in agile backend development.
· You are familiar with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL).
· You have already designed an API (REST, GraphQL).
· You use Git to manage your code.
· You have analytical and predictive skills to create a scalable application and analyze and optimize customer processes and requirements.
· You are enthusiastic about new technologies and want to develop yourself continuously.
· You have an affinity for IoT products.
· A high quality awareness and practical experience in the use of quality assurance measures (e.g. unit and integration tests, static code analysis, code reviews) are a matter of course for you.
Nice to have
· You have NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB) knowledge.
· Experience with BigData components like Apache Kafka and Spark is an advantage.
· You know what MQTT is and how it works.
· You know how to use project management tools (Asana, Jira, etc.).
· Profit-sharing for employees
· Flexible working hours
· You don't feel like going to the office today or you have an important appointment? Then do it with pleasure at home office.
· Average 30 days holiday
· 1-2 hours per week to find ideas & research to optimize your area of responsibility
· Personal annual budget for your professional development
· You can choose from workshops, books, conferences and much more. You know best what you need, we are happy to support and encourage you!
· Our week never gets boring! We start with our #TGIM Bagel-Monday, slide into the Margarita-Thursday and end the weekend with a Pizza-Friday once a month.
· Company car on demand
· Annual Company Off-Site, sometimes with lots of action or relaxation. In the foreground is for us a good time together!
· Brand-new and highly modern office with top location in Frankfurt-Eschborn
· Coffee, espresso, tea & mate as much as you like
· Fully equipped kitchen for common weekly cooking sessions. We look forward to your favourite dish!
· Time to play! Since time is not a good indicator of productivity according to Tim Ferris, play a round of football with us. After that you start again with fresh thoughts.
· Kicker is not your thing? No problem, we also have an xBox ;)
· Look forward to various events in the professional and private context.
· Do you love sport and exercise as much as we do? Save with us in the future 20% in the FITSEVENELEVEN-S
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||11 months ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!