PHP Backend Developer (f/m)We love being digital and we love mobility. Therefore we created Germany's fastest growing InsurTech company for mobility. Currently our service is very simple, we provide a car towing service throughout Europe in a very timely manner and the best about us is, our offer is digital and you get what you paid for. This service helped us to reach a high user base within a few month and we are far from done yet. We are building new services around the Germans favorite hobby, the car. And where can you do this better than in the city of cars? Stuttgart is the home of two well known car manufacturers and therefore a great place to offer such an innovative service. Join us and help us to digitalize the market in the upcoming years as a PHP backend developer (f/m).
What we offer youWe are a small team and therefore you will have a great responsibility from the beginning on. We offer free drinks at office, a fresh fruit basket and a great location right in the center of Stuttgart. On top of this, we are part of a bigger group where we have a lot of team events. Due to our fresh start, we are offering you to participate in the direction of our company.
RelocationWe sponsor your Visa application, you will have a budget for relocation and we will pay your tickets to come to Germany. German IT Jobs will support you throughout the whole process and will help you to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Your main tasks
- you will work with our team to develop new software projects and solutions around mobility
- you will structure requirements and develop solutions on a object oriented solution
- you will optimize and maintain our already in place solutions
- you will support us with your fresh ideas to use state of the art technologies to improve our services
- you will collaborate with the team on innovative solutions
- and last but not least, you will have a whole lot of fun with the team as we will be growing in the next month
What we are looking for
- you have a finished technical university degree in physics, mathematics or computer science
- you have at least three years of experience with the PHP Symfony framework as a backend developer
- you consider yourself an experte in HTML5, CSS3 and of course PHP
- you have a deep knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB
- you love to digitalize solutions and solve problems
- some experience in Responsive Design
- some experience with PhoneGap
Your new home town StuttgartStuttgart, capital of southwest Germany’s Baden-Württemberg state, is known as a manufacturing hub. Mercedes-Benz and Porsche have headquarters and museums here. The city is filled with greenspaces, which wrap around its center. Popular parks include the Schlossgarten, Rosensteinpark and Killesbergpark. Wilhelma, one of the largest zoos and botanical gardens in Europe, is just northeast of Rosenstein Castle.
You can find more information about the cost of living and the city Stuttgart after your registration in our backend.
PHP Developer (m/f) in Munich, Germany
back to the job overview
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 years ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!