iOS Developer (m/f)Time to Change - This is the slogan our customer is living by. Questioning the established structures and going alongside with technology. The connected world has a new working culture and at this company you will be part of a disruptive team of people who go for the unknown in the digital age. Creating cutting edge Applications and digital products for the top brands in Germany, our customer is always looking for new ways to make the brand stand out. Passion is not only a word in this company, it is a mandatory state every employer puts in his work. We are looking for a like minded iOS Developer (m/f) who loves Apple and lovely design. The Team right now consists only of one iOS Developer, who is looking for a like minded companion to share his ideas and skills. The company has his main office in Reutlingen, a small town close to Stuttgart, Germany and could employ you either in Reutlingen, or in Stuttgart. If you are interested, we can send you a whitepaper the company created to show you the work they do. The company is open to discuss different working models with you because we understand that you want to live a meaningful live. If you are in love with your iOS Development and are looking to relocate to either Reutlingen, or Stuttgart, this is a great opportunity.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, design and implement new features as well as identify and correct application functional/performance issues
- Perform unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Continuously Client, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Passion for Apps and the Apple ecosystem
- High motivation and autonomous work attitude
- You are a team-player and an active communicator
- You are a perfectionist when it comes to usability and design of your apps
- You have a minimum of two years of experience in the field of native iOS Development
- Great skills in the iOS-system architecture & frameworks
- Great skills in Objective C and/or Swift
- You have worked with git and/or Subversion
- Experience in the development of RESTful Web-Services
- Solid UNIX-Skills
- Very sufficient english speaking and writing skills
- A working space where you can develop and expand your skills
- Like minded people who love what they do
- A changing team environment based on the projects and needed skills
- We love to work hard, but also enjoy some time at our football table
- Free drinks including soft drinks and coffee (the good kind) and fresh fruits
Regarding Relocation:We will help you to get set up here in Germany by paying a small bonus as well as supporting you to find an apartment in Germany. German IT Jobs will support you with the needed paperwork and will guide you through the steps to start a live in Germany.
ReutlingenIt is an industrial city and is home to Robert Bosch GmbH's Automotive Electronics division as well as Reutlingen University (FH Reutlingen). The University is home to the highly-regarded European School of Business, as well as Production Management and International Business schools. This school was founded to support the textile industry that once thrived in Reutlingen (Hugo Boss's headquarters is located in neighboring Metzingen), but which has since been replaced by Bosch as the town's main source of industry. (Source: http://wikitravel.org/en/Reutlingen)
StuttgartStuttgart is the capital of Baden-Württemberg, Germany, with a population of approximately 600,000 in the immediate city and more than 2,5 million people in the metropolitan area. Stuttgart was founded in the 10th century; its name is a modern version of the original Stutengarten ("mare's garden"). Presently it is the 6th largest city in Germany. It is most famous for its automotive industry - both Porsche and Mercedes-Benz have their headquarters in Stuttgart and both have car museums. Stuttgarters are amazingly friendly people who will forgive you if German isn't your first or second (or any) language. If you do speak German well: beware that many people speak the local Schwäbischdialect natively which may somewhat affect their standard German - which however everyone can speak. They love to practice other languages (especially English) and will try to help you. Stuttgart is a big city with a small-town atmosphere. (Source: http://wikitravel.org/en/Stuttgart)
back to the job overview
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 years ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!