Cross Platform Web Developer (m/f)Chat. Play. Flirt. - With over 1.000.000 users we are the biggest chat-community in Germany and enable like minded people to get in touch with each other. You can experience our service either on the go via your iOS or Android device, or in the comfort of your home and with high standards of security. Our users are our biggest treasure and we are trying to save them from unwanted content and even created an emergency system to support those in need. But we are not just here for fun, our community actively stands for more tolerance and acceptance in the world. Non Profit Organizations Unicef or Amadeu Antonio Stiftung are also supported through throwing light on their activities and through charity. To align our products on all devices and on all platforms, we are looking for a Cross Platform Web Developer (m/f).
- You will develop webbased cross platfrom components (desktop, Android and iOS)
- You will define architectural decisions
- As an expert in your field you will support our team with concepts and development of new features
- You are motivated and higly identify yourself with your developing work
- You have deep knowledge with projects in AngularJS or React JS
- You have worked with design patterns and you strive for good code quality
Your BenefitsWe are a stable company for 15 years and love what we are doing. Therefore we treat our employers like a family. Our culture is very family oriented and we start each day with a free breakfast. Snacks and drinks are also available for everyone. To make you feel appreciated we will give you responsibility right away and you will work with great people to achieve your challenges.
RelocationWe will help you to get set up here in Germany by paying for your moving costs as well as supporting you to find an apartment in Karlsruhe.
back to the job overview
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||1 year ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!