Permanent position/full time in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Frankfurt, Saarbrücken or Munich
We are looking for reinforcement for our Enterprise Gaming Team! Are
you eager to bring projects to life in a young team of over 50
colleagues? Work with us on innovative solutions that bring gaming
know-how and an inspiring user experience to the industry. We have not
only focused on concepts and designs for innovative UIs, but also on
their high-quality implementation with modern technologies.
- You are excited to realize interactive gaming solutions with Unity3D for the industry.
- You have a university degree in computer science, media informatics or a comparable field of study
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in the development of complex Unity3D projects
- You have excellent knowledge of C#
- Resource-optimized development for a fluid gaming experience is part of your day-to-day business
- You attach great importance to a clean layer separation with the software architecture
- You are familiar with Git and SOLID principles and maintain a clean coding style.
- Unit testing is part of your implementation tasks and not a deferred topic „for the next sprint“.
- Optional advantage:
- Experience in the implementation of client-server systems
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages and common database systems (SQL and NoSQL) as well as Windows/Unix systems
- Experience with C/C#
- You like to face the challenges of our designers, to reflect on their ideas and suggestions and to implement them in close coordination.
- You are fluent in English
PHP Developer (m/f) in Munich, Germany
back to the job overview
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 weeks ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!