We are looking for a (Senior) Intershop Developer (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Jena – but also remotely or at our locations in Stuttgart or Leipzig.
You will work continuously on existing and new eCommerce projects in-house as well as on-site at our customers, integrated into an interdisciplinary team.
You develop and maintain customer-specific extensions to Intershop software. You make effort estimates and define work packages based on the Intershop platform You create and implement service-oriented architectures in the environment of the Intershop ecosystem. You create technical specifications You are also responsible for object-oriented analysis, design and development. Depending on your experience, you may lead a team of qualified software developers and take on technical project management and responsibility.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable technical qualification.
- You have professional experience as a software developer and know-how in IT architectures.
- You have relevant experience with current Intershop standard software
- You have knowledge of current Java and Frontend Frameworks
- You have very good knowledge of current Intershop frameworks like pipelines, nodes, managed services or configuration frameworks.
- Your English skills are very good in word and writing.
- Individually developed continuing education program
- Participation in companies and co-determination up to the highest company level
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office Part-time work models for your work-life balance
- Life work time account for sabbaticals or the like
- Fruit and drink flat rate
- Individual pet solutions
- Cafeteria system: Christmas bonus, bAV, VWL, travel expenses or kindergarten allowance, etc.
- Work environment at the cutting edge of technology
- A sympathetic team and superiors who look forward to your ideas
- Regular team events Consistent recognition of achievements and successes Innovative projects, unbureaucratic structures and short decision paths
Junior Android Developer (m/f) in Dresden, Germany
back to the job overview
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Location||Jena, Stuttgart, Leipzig|
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||2 weeks ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!