We are looking for smart, enthusiastic full stack dev Ops Engineer to take our industry-leading website to the next level. Our team is constantly iterating, designing, and coding our way to excellence. We’re building the compelling user experiences that keep our product a step ahead of the competition. If you’re an experienced engineer who wants to work on a team of similarly talented, driven individuals, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Operation, Maintenance und Monitoring of our infrastructure
- Responsible for the advancement of our continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
- Ensure stability and security of our systems (server hardening, firewall, access management, importing security fixes)
- Supporting our software developers by providing tools for creating and evaluating metrics and logs
- Responsible for the advancement of our system monitoring
- Evaluation of new technologies and possible use cases
- Profound experience with the development and operation of software solutions
- Experience with the Amazon Web Services- or Google-Cloud
- Passion for software development, automatization, and new technologies
- Quality awareness and excellent problem-solving abilities
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- Professional English skills, German optional
- Technologies we are using, the more you know the better:
- CentOS and Debian
- Logging via Rsyslog, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Applications with mod_php, PHP-FPM, Node.js
- Continuous Integration and Deployment with Jenkins, Puppet, and Git
- Docker, Docker Swarm Mode, Kubernetes or Serverless
- Service Discovery via etcd
- Datenbanksysteme with Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, and Cassandra
PHP Developer (m/f) in Munich, Germany
back to the job overview
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||8 months ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!