Development Engineer Embedded Engineer for STM32 m/w/d
We are an innovative and fast-growing start-up team that shares a passion for the shared vision of becoming the market leader in real-time location in production and logistics to establish a new way of digitization through intelligent data analysis. We will become the industry standard and the most important platform for track & trace of assets, forklifts and autonomous vehicles in production and logistics.
We are already working with the industry's global players, are financed by the largest investors and have a clear lead over other products.
We are looking for talents who will help us to further extend this lead, serve the market with the best product and appreciate working and growing in a powerful start-up.
We offer you modern workplace equipment, flexible working hours, a pleasant and professional working environment. Exemplary further training services complement the attractive competitive remuneration.
Your role and challenges
· You are working as an embedded developer on our innovative sensor products
· You develop hardware-related code and are familiar with peripherals and communication between sensors and microcontrollers.
· In interaction with our Platform Team you integrate the hardware into the ecosystem. In other words, you develop sensors that send your data to our backend system.
· You support us in all project phases (design, implementation, testing, integration and operation).
· You have a degree or training in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject.
· Several years of experience in agile software development in a hardware-related environment.
· You are an expert in C/C programming of STM32 or comparable Cortex-M microcontrollers.
· You are experienced in handling FreeRTOS or a comparable RTOS.
· You have a sound knowledge of communication interfaces such as SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
· You are familiar with industrial communication via RS232, RS422/RS485 and ideally CAN.
· You are highly self-motivated, goal-oriented and develop creative ideas for a solid industrial product.
· You use Git or SVN to manage your code.
· You are enthusiastic about new technologies and want to constantly develop yourself further.
· High quality awareness and practical experience in the use of quality assurance measures, e.g. Code Quality Rules, etc.
· Very good German or English skills round off your profile.
· Nice to have
- You're familiar with IP networks.
- You have worked with the LwIP stack before.
- You are familiar with project management tools (Asana, Jira, etc.).
· - Profit-sharing for employees
· - Flexible working hours
· - Average 30 days vacation
· - 1-2 hours per week to find ideas & research to optimize your area of responsibility
· - Personal annual budget for your professional development
· - You can choose from workshops, books, conferences and much more. You know best what you need, we are happy to support and encourage you!
· - Annual Company Off-Site, sometimes with lots of action or relaxation. In the foreground is for us a good time together!
· - Brand-new and highly modern office with top location in Frankfurt
· - Coffee, espresso, tea & mate as much as you like
· - Fully equipped kitchen for common weekly cooking sessions. We look forward to your favourite dish!
· - Time to play! Since time is not a good indicator of productivity according to Tim Ferris, play a round of football with us. After that you start again with fresh thoughts.
· - Kicker is not your thing? No problem, we also have an Xbox ;)
· - Look forward to various events in the professional and private context.
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||4 months ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!