We have not only focused on concepts and designs for innovative UIs,
but also on their high-quality implementation with modern technologies.
You are eager to bring large scale systems to life in a young software
engineering team with Git, Scrum or Docker .NET? Work with us on
innovative solutions that bring an inspiring user experience to the
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable field of study
- Creating software according to MVVM (Views in XAML and ViewModels in C#) is in your blood (minimum 5 years experience).
- You are enthusiastic about realizing modern software using UWP and WPF Framework.
- You maintain a clean coding style with XAML and C# Unit testing is part of your implementation tasks and not a postponed topic for the next sprint.
- You like to face the challenges of our interaction and visual designers to reflect on their ideas and suggestions and implement them in close coordination.
- You can easily switch from the „big picture“ to the smallest detail, from problems to solutions, from horizontal to vertical approaches and vice versa.
- You are creative in finding solutions and like to leave digital media behind compared to a whiteboard.
- You are fluent in English
- Position can be in Frankfurt, München or Saarbrücken
- In the beginning you can work remotly
Sorry, the application deadline is already over. Sign up to get informed about open positions first and never miss a job again.
Job Facts short and efficient - how Germans like it
|Location||Frankfurt (Main), München, Saarbrücken|
|Work-week||35 - 40h|
|Relocation||several relocation benefits|
|Language||English or German|
|Posted||6 months ago|
|Any questions left?
Ask our recruiter below for details!